Laravel team released v5.8.31 with the latest fixes and changes to Laravel 5.8.
- Fixed FatalThrowableError in
updateExistingPivot()when pivot is non-existent (#29362)
- Fixed worker timeout handler when there is no job processing (#29366)
assertJsonValidationErrors()with muliple messages (#29380)
- Fixed UPDATE queries with alias (#29405)
Illuminate\Cache\ArrayStore::forget()returns false on missing key (#29427)
- Allow chaining on
- Change visibility to public for
- Added line break for plain text mails (#29408)
date_createto prevent date validator warnings (#29342, #29389)
No new feature released.
See the full list of fixes below, and the whole diff between 5.8.30 and 5.8.31 on GitHub.
The full release notes for Laravel 5.8 are available in the GitHub 5.8 changelog